Kästle is launching a completely new BMX line for 2016 which I’m very excited about. With an entirely new shape featuring rocker in tip and tail, a longer shovel and a shorter turn radius, the BMX 105 and BMX 115 are super fun and versatile without losing that trusted stability at speed which people love and expect from a Kästle.
I was involved in helping design these skis, a first in my career, and a great challenge for me.
Kästle BMX 105
- 105 mm underfoot
- 173, 181, 189 cm
- 181 length has 21 m radius
- comes in a full fibreglass version OR with two sheets of metal
- the Kästle BMX 105 HP (metal version) in 181 cm will be my go-to ski for everyday freeriding. It’s highly versatile, great in tricky conditions, has excellent float and holds an edge incredibly well on the groomers.
Kästle BMX 115
- 115 mm underfoot
- 177, 185, 193 cm
- 185 length has 24 m radius
- no metal
- the Kästle BMX 115 in 185 cm will be my choice for those deeper powder days. Highly versatile for the width.